Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

groove theory-tell me real music we dont get any more


Oh ooh ooh, yeahI've been doing my own thingLove has always had a way of having bad timingBut to my great surpriseEver since I looked in your eyesI had one question for you1-Tell me if you want me toGive you all my timeI wanna make it good for youCuz you blow my mindI promise boy that I'll be trueYou're the perfect findSo tell me if you want me toYeahIf you thought I'd sleep on thisBoy, you're wrong cuz all I dream about isOur first kissAnd you're the first one to make me feel like thisAnd this is one opportunity that I can't resistNo noBoy you wanna know the dealYou are wondering if the words I'm saying are for realCuz you got more appealThan any man in this whole worldAnd baby I got to know how you feel(rpt 1)Sweetheart now it's time I let you knowI don't want to rushWe should take it slowBoy, I can love you, can you help me growGive me a new beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment